Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 7, 2022

Cách diễn đạt ý nghĩa “như”, “giống như”, “y chan như”, “ngang ngửa” bằng tiếng Anh với : “as” và “like”

GIỚI THIỆU
(đang cập nhật)
EXPRESSION WITH "AS" :

  1. Mary’s car is as old as the hills.She refuses to buy a new one.
  2. My grandmother is as deaf as a post. She always turns up the TV really loud.
  3. Andrei went as white as a sheet when he saw a spider in his bedroom.
  4. The children were as good as gold while they stayed with their grandmother.
  5. Have you been out in the snow? Your hands are as cold as ice!
  6. These new high-speed trains are great! They’re as fast as lightning.
  7. I don’t need help carrying my bag. It’s as light as a feather.
  8. There was no rain for months, and the land was as dry as a bone.

About animals :

  1. Paul is as quiet as a mouse. He never talks in meetings.
  2. Naomi was as brave as lion and confronted the school bully in the playground.
  3. I’m recovering from the flu, and I still feel as weak as a kitten.
  4. My grandfather is as wise as an owl. He always gives good advice.
  5. Javier was as busy as a bee getting ready for the party.
  6. I’m as blind as a bat without my glasses.
  7. Fiona looked as proud as a peacock in her new hat.
  8. My uncle is as strong as an ox. He’s a champion weightlifter.

EXPRESSION WITH "LIKE"

  1. Selma slept like a log after a long day climbing in the Alps.
  2. Roy’s new suit fits likes a glove. He looks really good.
  3. I was shaking like a leaf before I went into the cave.
  4. We had to run like the wind to catch that bus.

YOUTUBE :
(đang cập nhật)
TÀI LIỆU THAM KHẢO
(đang cập nhật)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét